1943 steel cents and 1944 copper cent

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 43s and a 43 no mint mark steel cent was wondering value also a 44 copper no mint mark, also was wondering on the rarity of any of those I mentioned.I have no idea on the condition as they haven't been graded can someone just give me the lowest values and I will go off of that .That will tell me if I should pursue a course other than just keeping as something unique.Thank you in advance. I am not a collector so I have no opinion yours would be greatly appreciated.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 44 Copper is only worth 2 to 5 cents depending on who wants it.

the 43 & 43 S steel maybe 50 Cents each if your Lucky

Nothing real rare, But I say keeping as something unique on the Steel cents Makes Sense :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 44 Copper is only worth 2 to 5 cents depending on who wants it.

the 43 & 43 S steel maybe 50 Cents each if your Lucky

Nothing real rare, But I say keeping as something unique on the Steel cents Makes Sense :icon_thumleft:
Thank you Jeff

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my luck to have the opposite.:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread