SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It may be nothing but the N in ONE looks weird. Is this an error? I really appreciate all your help.

image-1646976056.jpg

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that something smashed the left portion of the "N" Northeastward, so IMHO it is Post Mint Damage! However, just in case I am wrong in my assessment, could you post a closeup pic of the "N" and areas surrounding it?

Frank

OP
OP
SCDigginWithAK

SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It appears that something smashed the left portion of the "N" Northeastward, so IMHO it is Post Mint Damage! However, just in case I am wrong in my assessment, could you post a closeup pic of the "N" and areas surrounding it? Frank

Ok thank you! Sorry for all the error questions lately I'm trying to find some errors on eBay to put in my collection. I really appreciate your help

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok thank you! Sorry for all the error questions lately I'm trying to find some errors on eBay to put in my collection. I really appreciate your help

You are welcome and no problem! I was full of questions and some folks say somewhat full of crap when I first started searching for and collecting Error coins, so I know what it is like. I have more than two hundred Error and Variety coins that I have been considering listing on eBay. I want to close up my' small business and need to reduce most or all of my' inventory which includes a lot of coins.

Frank

coinguy*matthew

Mar 30, 2013
N.H.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of errors do you like? I discovered this error in a bag myself and has been my favorite coin ever since because of my personal connection. I have also never seen another like it since although i have seen morgans with partial collar strikes never an Ike.

1000_8fbb7ea3a5faf2bc146aa1b0be8d25bb67514bde948846b.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread