Store coin machine,other guy gets in trouble{kind of]

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went into use a coin machine awhile back. The bank said they would take the beach money, but to tell them it's beach money. They didn't like my last batch I guess. Will I did tell them and they wouldn't take my coins!!!! So I used the money machine which takes out a dime per dollar. I was up to over $30.00 and the coin machine got jammed or something. It said go get store manager. So I left the coins in the machine for someone else to deal with and went food shopping. Well while I'm leaving the store. I see the manager over at the coin machine with another guy that was saying he had $30.00 of coins in the machine and it broke. I never laugh so hard in my life. Theses coins lost their faces on them and were 1/2 the size of a reg. coin. The coin machine was taking them ,so I was putting them in. I'm sure the guy thought he hit the jack pot. Had to be their. It just hit me in a funny way. Boy its getting bad when the bank wont take your money. Money is money. So what do I do with all my coins??

Last edited:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I went into use a coin machine awhile back. The bank said they would take the beach money, but to tell them it's beach money. They didn't like my last batch I guess. Will I did tell them and they wouldn't take my coins!!!! So I used the money machine which takes out a dime per dollar. I was up to over $30.00 and the coin machine got jammed or something. It said go get store manager. So I left the coins in the machine for someone else to deal with and went food shopping. Well while I'm leaving the store. I see the manager over at the coin machine with another guy that was saying he had $30.00 of coins in the machine and it broke. I never laugh so hard in my life. Theses coins lost their faces on them and were 1/2 the size of a reg. coin. The coin machine was taking them ,so I was putting them in. I'm sure the guy thought he hit the jack pot. Had to be their. It just hit me in a funny way. Boy its getting bad when the bank wont take your money. Money is money. So what do I do with all my coins??

Yea you really showed them...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions