Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
ROFL at response to picture of coin!!!:laughing7:

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now? This is a thread I could sink my teeth and wit into for years to come!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! That coin is beyond belief!!!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
It's OK J_Swope. Just click the edit button on your post then above the text area on the right side is a little picture icon. Hover over it and it says Insert Image. Use that button and follow instructions from there. Post the pic so we can see your coin!

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Welcome to t-net!:hello2: :icon_thumright: In addition to us jokers, you'll find lots of info on this site & enjoy seeing some spectacular finds from many places. If you're not joking about the "picture of coin" and would like to post a pic, I'm one of the few people here who hasn't yet learned how to post pics of my finds, so I'm no help. Everyone else seems able to post pics.
Have Fun! :cat: Andi

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are rough

I am with ATW, you guys are rough! New dude shows up and makes one little tactical error and you guys pounce on him. Funny, but rough.

Welcome to TNet.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome swope. Sometimes it takes awhile for a picture to come through so give it another go.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Humor in life is a wonderful thing! But, I must admit to a mistake in laughing versus pitching in to help. It was just so hilarious to ignore!

Keep the faith, stay with us, follow the picture posting instructions above, and by all means enjoy the humor we find here as you'll have your chances as well :)

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Humor in life is a wonderful thing! But, I must admit to a mistake in laughing versus pitching in to help. It was just so hilarious to ignore!

Keep the faith, stay with us, follow the picture posting instructions above, and by all means enjoy the humor we find here as you'll have your chances as well :)

It's all J. Cache's fault! Those Canadians are just a vicious lot...

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sent the op a pm with a welcome to TN , an apology concerning joking around and a friend request.... His answer resembles the picture.:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread