Jul 4, 2014
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/AT Pro
Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this yesterday at a cellar hole. There is a seated figure facing left with arm out on one side and a ship on the other. Any help with ID and maybe a rough date would be much appreciated.
when it came out of the ground....
1.jpg
2.jpg
After I got home i took a q tip with olive oil on it and tried to clean some dirt off it and heres the best pics i could get...
3.jpg
4.jpg
This is the closest thing I could find to it. http://www.coinsandcanada.com/tokens-medals-commercial.php?title=ship-1/2-penny-1812&id=196 Do you think thats what it is? Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am not that computer literate.... google 1815 Irish Half Penny Token... images

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this yesterday at a cellar hole. There is a seated figure facing left with arm out on one side and a ship on the other. Any help with ID and maybe a rough date would be much appreciated.
when it came out of the ground....

After I got home i took a q tip with olive oil on it and tried to clean some dirt off it and heres the best pics i could get...

This is the closest thing I could find to it. Coins and Canada - Ship - 1/2 penny 1812 - Pre-confederation commercial tokens Do you think thats what it is? Thanks for looking!

Yes, that is your coin. Note: I don't know where that website came up with that value but it is not worth much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions