Coin star machines......

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Whites xl Pro 6000 , MX Sport. Coin Master pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just started checking the local coin star....what a kick have found 3 silvers in the return slot in last 6 months or so , but today hit the jack pot , no silver but a 1953 wheat and $1.38 US CLAD and a whole bunch of foreign . 57 coins in total. JACK POT.!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.......Dave, retired Fire Fighter /Metal Detector from Oregon
8c993e6c3da0bbad5da1c9d406040ee1.jpg

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah foreign coin is what I find the most of. I have a growing collection of random foreign coins sitting on my dresser. Going to have to find something to do with it once the wife starts complaining about it.

What denominations were your silvers? I have found a few silver quarters but mostly my silvers have been dimes.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah foreign coin is what I find the most of. I have a growing collection of random foreign coins sitting on my dresser. Going to have to find something to do with it once the wife starts complaining about it.

What denominations were your silvers? I have found a few silver quarters but mostly my silvers have been dimes.
Send me all your foreigns, I will take them all..........

Love them coinstar finds. Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
D

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Three Rosies , nothing super old , but I love the silver.

OP
OP
D

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three Rosies , nothing old , but I love the silver

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice haul! Was the Coinstar in a supermarket/grocery store or some other type of business?

Near me the only ones I know of are in supermarkets tucked out of the way near the Customer Service desk. I've never found anything in those.

OP
OP
D

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was at the Walmart store

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul! Was the Coinstar in a supermarket/grocery store or some other type of business?

Near me the only ones I know of are in supermarkets tucked out of the way near the Customer Service desk. I've never found anything in those.

Each store is different. I have some places where i find things all the time. Then there are the stores that have produced nothing. I was in one store and figured out why I had been finding nothing. I noticed an employee checking the machine right before I got to the machine. So if you are finding nothing all the time then chances are there is an employee checking all the time.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Each store is different. I have some places where i find things all the time. Then there are the stores that have produced nothing. I was in one store and figured out why I had been finding nothing. I noticed an employee checking the machine right before I got to the machine. So if you are finding nothing all the time then chances are there is an employee checking all the time.

Yeah, I figured as much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread