Attachments

• 1490316954303.jpg
    1490316954303.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 380

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to love finding foreign coins in Coinstar. Now I have ever an overflowing jar of foreign coins. I usually leave them still in the reject slot if I find them. Unless of course they are old foreign coins the are possibly silver.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe some foreign silver? Sometimes there is an oddity. Nice & best of all FREE for the taking.

OP
OP
metaldetecta

metaldetecta

Jun 10, 2013
Michigan Troll
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe there was any silver, it was just cool to find so much at once.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to love finding foreign coins in Coinstar. Now I have ever an overflowing jar of foreign coins. I usually leave them still in the reject slot if I find them. Unless of course they are old foreign coins the are possibly silver.

I'm still building my Foreign Coin Collection thanks to coinstar, but at this point Ill still take'em ; now the Steel Coins I can do without , unless there are any rare ones out there. but I really don't think their is. BYNK

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe there was any silver, it was just cool to find so much at once.

I hit a Score like that at a Kroger in Atlanta Last Summer 20+ coins in the Slot & 5-10 more under the machine.

Like u no Silver there but did get around $2 in clad.

Clad has been what I been getting out of CS Machines the past 6 months or so. I save it all.

OP
OP
metaldetecta

metaldetecta

Jun 10, 2013
Michigan Troll
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do the same thing too. I have only got 1 silver rosie from a CS machine so far.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a Score like that at a Kroger in Atlanta Last Summer 20+ coins in the Slot & 5-10 more under the machine.

Like u no Silver there but did get around $2 in clad.

Clad has been what I been getting out of CS Machines the past 6 months or so. I save it all.

Do what I do, save all the clad you find and use it to buy silver coins. I have bought some nice graded coins to start my collection with.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1491519093.044018.jpg
Grabbed all this from the coinstar at my grocery a couple days ago. I always check it. This is the first time I found anything while my wife was with me...finally! Up until now she has always rolled her eyes at me when I step,over to check it. Not anymore :)

No silver but quite a haul anyway.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1436303
Grabbed all this from the coinstar at my grocery a couple days ago. I always check it. This is the first time I found anything while my wife was with me...finally! Up until now she has always rolled her eyes at me when I step,over to check it. Not anymore :)

No silver but quite a haul anyway.

I check the Coinstar so much that I am starting to have dreams of finding full reject bins full of coins and silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread