Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honest Samuel, I feel older. In the last 500 years, what do you think, millions of people drove or walked past this coin? It's near a major highway. Sitting there all this time....we don't get Roman coins here in the US the Romans themselves lost, so this is about as old as a naturally dropped coin gets, so this one is super cool for me.

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I actually am going to try and find one to purchase, then I'll put a photo up when it gets here. It has that distinctive row of circles around it like mine does. That really threw me off at first. And you can't vote banner, although I appreciate the thought. I already have a banner up, although, personally I like THIS find better than the gold. My book is kind of old and has the old brown newspaper look to the pages, so I don't think it will copy, although I might be able to do a photograph. The big Baltimore Whitman coin show is next week, that should do the trick.

Thanks, smokeythecat. I am still getting the hang of the banner..and of using the Tnet app. Congratulations on your GREAT finds! Seems like it should be banner also. It is no less exciting though!

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's very similar to the fourth row down, fourth from the left. With the lion and circles around it but my circles (dots) seem larger.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find SmokeyTC. Quite rich in history.

I probably missed this, but what is the metal, copper?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread