Help with a guestimation?

Kevinrose.1

Jul 13, 2017
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took this to a coin gallery to get evaluated( found soon that wasnt a great idea.) As soon as i walked in the guy who was so eager to help. I assume he was the owner as everyone else just looked at him and went back to work. Came over and asked what i needed. I told him i needed to know about this coin and whats it may be worth. He quickly seen the date i assume and looked no further. Just quickly pulled out whatever cash he had in his pocket( a mere $12.83) and offered it to me. As this seemed fishy to me i left. With my coin of course. I looked online but ever coin like it i saw was very varied in price. Normal. As i am no coin proffesional i know it may be worth more. Which brings me here. To you folks. Any comments or any info greatly appreciated. And thank you. IMAG0977.jpg IMAG0978.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, if you get a Charter Membership, I'll give you $11.00 for it just because I'm recruiting for my favorite forum!

OP
OP
K

Kevinrose.1

Jul 13, 2017
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. And no i wont be selling. Just wanted the info on it.

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Checking sold listings on ebay, that was actually a very fair offer. I found a certified one in VF condition that sold for 14.00. I am with you though, I would keep it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions