Coin Collectors

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All,
I am soon to be selling off a large portion of my coin collection to buy a nice detector. Any advice on where to sell? I do use Ebay a good bit. I wonder if I should do them in lots.......like all dollars together ect.? I will be selling 12 Morgans, 2 rolls of uncirculated Sacagaweas from the mint....P and D. A smooth error presidential. close to 100 Susan B Anthonys (circulated). and a 1909 S Wheat. Any suggestions?

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
Use the Susan B's, they are only worth $1, Post the others on this site under For Sale and see what happens. No fees to worry about here on Tnet.

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Here you go Vermont. I have many, many wheats. Some are in unbelievable shape/grade. This one I admit is very hard to acquire and not the best I have seen but I do try to take honest pictures to show as close to exactly how it looks. I see the 1909 S going for 60 to 150 dollars on Ebay.

Attachments

• saturday finds 015 (Medium).jpg
    saturday finds 015 (Medium).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 410
  • saturday finds 016 (Medium).jpg
    saturday finds 016 (Medium).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 395

idighistory

Feb 19, 2008
Bellaire Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/ Pioneer 202
Get that 09-s graded to make sure its legit. Lot of fakes out there, other than that it's an awesome coin. Hoping to find a v.d.b in the back that would really be worth big bucks.

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I sold the 1909 S Wheat for $98.00 on Ebay. No vdb :( but I was thrilled to find it was included in a book of pennies I bought at an antique store. Was hoping to find a 1914 D, 31 S, 55 dbl die etc. but no luck. The Morgans went for $243.00 and the 2 rolls of Sacagaweas for $66.00. I'm not parting with any more of them for now, I was able to sell enough to get my new tesoro! Cheers. :)

I_Dig_NYC

Jan 25, 2008
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
For EBay I would auction off all the Sacagaweas as a lot starting bid at face value plus shipping.
Same for the Susan B.'s start at face value. See what happens.
The Morgans and the others I would sell individually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread