Sneek peek at the future coin, the Americo

silverthorn

Mar 19, 2008
Livin' in my Checker Marathon down by the river...
Detector(s) used
Old willow divining rod... No more wire hangers !!
Here is a sneak peek at some of the prototype examples of the future Americo Coins. Rumor has it the United States will eventually join forces with Canada and Mexico. It is allegedly part of the secret future alliance of the New World Plan. The North American alliance will use several denominations of The Americo coin. Paper money will probably be phased out and all spending will be done with plastic (credit or debt cards) or the new metal coin, the Americo. Here is a sneak peek…

Attachments

• The Amero Coins.jpg
    The Amero Coins.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2,489

ark turtle

Nov 2, 2007
silverthorn said:
Here is a sneak peek at some of the prototype examples of the future Americo Coins. Rumor has it the United States will eventually join forces with Canada and Mexico. It is allegedly part of the secret future alliance of the New World Plan. The North American alliance will use several denominations of The Americo coin. Paper money will probably be phased out and all spending will be done with plastic (credit or debt cards) or the new metal coin, the Americo. Here is a sneak peek…
Silverthorn:

You are correct about, the money.

I was told that California will be changed to Mexifornia...

Keep up the good work. Great post, do more... Pic also good....

Ark turtle

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,
My main worry about this " union ", is just how easy will it be for terrorist to get in to the country after this " alliance ".

PLL

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still trying to get used to our new "monopoly money" - geesh - the new purple-specked 5's look even less real than the other new "funny money" we now have in circulation!

B

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A union of that nature would be real slap in the face to me as a vet.

FredCobol

Apr 6, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ, White's MXT Pro, White's Coinmaster 2 TR Deluxe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing how many people hear these joke news stories and think they are plausible :tard:

Here is one of my favorites: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/27842

I actually heard this one being discussed on talk radio as if it were true.

OP
OP
silverthorn

silverthorn

Mar 19, 2008
Detector(s) used
Regarding the website referring to the Mexico to Canada overpass projects, home owners here in Detroit are being forced out of their houses to make room for the huge, new multi-lane overpass on the I-94 Expressway at the Ambassador Bridge and the Detroit-to-Windsor Tunnel, both connecting the USA to Canada.

Personally, I am rolling with the punches as we go through these troubled times. I hope the citizens of the USA start insisting that their leaders be accountable, even in this fast paced and quickly evolving era. The Amerio or Americo coins may be introduced but it will be up to the public to accept or reject them. History seems to demonstrate a general, although reluctant acceptance of any new currency that is issued, as with our silver coins becoming clad with another alloy and the removal of gold and silver backed paper currency.

The now common Euro was not popular when first introduced, but the European public has become compliant and has grudgingly accepted its use. In the Caribbean, I have used several different currencies of different values in trade. A little confusing, but not impossible. As for the NAFTA Mexico-to-USA-to-Canada super corridor theory or conspiracy; I thought it was designed for use primarily by a new, world-class global automotive industry where auto parts manufactured in Mexico and Canada could be quickly shipped to Detroit for final assembly.

Where are they building cars in Detroit? I live here and I don’t see too much automotive assembly going on. You could shoot a cannon down Michigan Avenue at noon any weekday and not hit a thing! The automobile industry has left Detroit behind long ago!

I think only tourists will use the super expressway of I-94 going into Canada.

The New World Order may come in time, but I highly doubt it will happen in my time.

What do you think?

~ Silverthorn

Attachments

• Mexico USA Canada.jpg
    Mexico USA Canada.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,914

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bradyboy said:
is this for real?
I find it very hard to believe.
ding ding we have a winner :thumbsup:
panic and fear keeps people buying into this stuff
thats what the powers that be control us with
keep falling for this crap *yawn*
maybe this belongs in the "prophecy"section :icon_scratch:

FredCobol

Apr 6, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ, White's MXT Pro, White's Coinmaster 2 TR Deluxe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the politicians know that they would be tarred and feathered on the steps of the Capital if they tried to mess with our coins or currency. Unlike the citizens of Europe, we would not put up with the removal of our national symbols and icons from our money. It is a part of our national identity.

Besides, they are too busy worrying about more important issues like steroids in baseball and gay marriage to worry about such insignificant problem like the war and the economy. :tongue3: :icon_jokercolor: :tard:

OP
OP
silverthorn

silverthorn

Mar 19, 2008
Detector(s) used
I would like to see our money backed-up with gold and/or silver again. Even a small amount. Possibly, it could straighten out or stabilize our current financial crisis that has been in a slow but sure nosedive since the metal left the money. Our dollar is becoming more valueless daily. Of course, silver and gold will always be available if the dollar drops out completely, but not everybody has gotten on the horde bandwagon. The way things are going, your copper plumbing is looking mighty attractive to the crooks; those who have nothing, have nothing to lose.

Attachments

• winter.gif
    winter.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,697

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We already have and have had, what is called the International Can-Am Highway. They have been working on expanding it - giving it more exits and entrances, and access to other highways, as we speak.

Here, we just call it highway 85, but it is marked every few miles with the "Can-Am" logo signs.

It starts in Texas, then continues through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, as well as the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.[3] The international Can-Am Highway travels along U.S. Route 85 connecting Mexico to Canada through the United States.

B

stanjam

Mar 23, 2008
Springfield, MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
On the other hand the U.S. must tread carefully on these type issues. The formation of the European Union has already made them a powerful economic force. The U.S. has the desire and will to remain sovereign. It is willing to let countries into its inner circle, but usually only if we have a large degree of control over those countries (which is odd, given our constitution).

While I agree that the U.S. should remain sovereign, I fear that this can not last forever. If globalization continues, the U.S. could easily end up in a very bad position, weakened greatly by not being part of the global structure, and this would be bad for us as well.

Who knows what the world map will look like in another 100 years? The U.S. can not remain the dominant force in this world forever. History shows us that this is not the way of the world. I just hope it lasts another 100 years or so, so that my children can benefit from living here.

Cerulean

Dec 1, 2006
Washington, DC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
We already have and have had, what is called the International Can-Am Highway. They have been working on expanding it - giving it more exits and entrances, and access to other highways, as we speak.

Here, we just call it highway 85, but it is marked every few miles with the "Can-Am" logo signs.

It starts in Texas, then continues through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, as well as the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.[3] The international Can-Am Highway travels along U.S. Route 85 connecting Mexico to Canada through the United States.

B

Wikipedia explains the US component of the Pan-American Highway, which has been around since the mid-20th Century: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-American_Highway
As their is no official route through the United States, several federally-funded highways use official-sounding names to draw prestige to their particular route, one of many unofficial Canada-to-Mexico highway arteries.

As for the "unified currency of North America", it's about as likely as the flying car and the paperless office. When the Euro was introduced, the EU wrote up standards that a member nation's economy must meet in order for the Euro to remain stable as a whole. To use the euro, a nation must meet requirements for economic regulation and stability (presented here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergence_criteria). Most Latin American nations are not close to complying with rules like these, and an attempt to unify North America would only be as strong as its weakest link. Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina have all revalued their currency in the last 20 years, and both Ecuador and El Salvador are pegged to the $USD for indefinite instability relief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero

I_Dig_NYC

Jan 25, 2008
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
This is disgusting to me :angry9:

No offense to the poster, thanks for sharing this info.

What happened to our beatiful coinage and curency of the past.

What they did to our money is infuriating to me.

They eliminated gold then silver then copper.

I hate that dreaded zinc penny, that is where all our coins are headed.

Worthless pieces of metal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread