Checked coinstar at the super wally world,, Found something interesting.

TheWalrus

Oct 7, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody was playing a dirty trick. Glad you caught on to it and was able to steal their big payday!

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Likely an employee. Coinstar and/or Wallmatt mngr would be interested to know of it.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That takes some cohones to pull off. It would take some time to do. That person is mighty sneaky. Unless it was an employee who did it super late at night when no odyssey as around.

OP
OP
T

TheWalrus

Oct 7, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking about that,, its not exactly the most visible location, close to Customer service but blind spot behind the signs for the money order stuff. I am really thinking one of the vagrants that inhabit that area. I know they constantly check the machine as I have been beaten to the score by someone I assume to be homeless.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty smart actually if you think about it. Not that i would do it. But someone was thinking... Back in the day the Chuck E. Cheese's tokens used to work in the carwashes. Well the Chuck E. Cheese's tokens also used to work in the stamp machines. A friend of mine who I used to work with got arrested, charged a Federal crime of putting Chucky cheese tokens in the stamp machine getting a $.20 stamp or whatever it was in getting back 35 or $40 in change. One token would give you a $10 credit. He would do it over and over and over and get hundreds of dollars if not $1000 a week traveling the town and getting back tons of money with Chucky cheese tokens. Until he got arrested and had to pay it all back and sat in jail until that day. In fact he might be in jail still...

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My coin star finds have dried up the last few weeks. I better start checking for bags on the reject bin.

OP
OP
T

TheWalrus

Oct 7, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen on the cummins sorters at the other grocery store the coin bags themselves block the chute, but this was the first time I had seen something intentionally shoved up inside.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread