Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Good Start to 2018... CoinStar Find!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    16299 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaveDave View Post
    I walked into a store today, an old timer was ahead of me.... I about lost it when he got to the Coinstar ahead of me, and while it was empty, I felt violated.
    Nice score on the silver and IH penny RF certainly a well paid visit to the reject slot.
    I have to drive 45 minutes just to get to one-and I think it's the only one I know of-then again I'm not a shopper of big box stores.

Dave for some reason a vision of you elbowing past the old guy getting to the reject tray before him while saying "Not this time!" comes to mind.

us
    Tony

May 2013
    City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
    Minelab explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
    5609 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Nice..
    A2coins and Retired Fire like this.

us
    steve andermatt

Apr 2013
    California
    AT GOLD/Garrett /Garrett pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger
    3437 times
    A Loomis truck picks up the coinstar money at the Wal-mart where we shop on Saturday my only day off right now and it is usually full and nothing in the tray and says sorry out of service.I need a day off during the week maybe that will change my luck.
    A2coins and Retired Fire like this.
    back of the boat

Those are a nice couple of coinstar finds. Finding silver any way you can is always a good thing.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    10510 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    Nice score on the silver and IH penny RF certainly a well paid visit to the reject slot.
    I have to drive 45 minutes just to get to one-and I think it's the only one I know of-then again I'm not a shopper of big box stores.

Dave for some reason a vision of you elbowing past the old guy getting to the reject tray before him while saying "Not this time!" comes to mind.
    I can see it now wrestling in the middle of the store Dentures flying blood squirting hair ripping eye balls gouged all over a single 1995 penny lol
    Retired Fire likes this.
    This is an addiction!!! There is no cure!!! And it only gets worse!!!!! KEEP PLUGGIN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

us
    Nov 2013
    New England
    41 times
    Any score from a coinstar is good but when u find old silver AND old copper that's just a bonus!! When i worked as a vendor I would see 5-12 coinstar machines daily..came across some great scores. At one time I had a few friendly managers letting me into the internal reject bin..found lots of silver (while that lasted). I would occasionally ask the person cashing coins in if they had any "rejected" coins and I would score silver that way as well. Unfortunately I don't have that job anymore..I actually miss being able to constantly check the coinstars.
    Retired Fire and A2coins like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links