Amazing Rare One of a Kind CoinStar Find!!!!

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would visit many coinstars during work and I eventually thought of that same idea of "cleaning" under the machine. In a week i found about $80 and a few silvers using a clever tool I made ( a metal yardstick with a 5" piece of metal corner bead attached to the top..so it looked like a T). A few stores I did get asked to leave but most stores I just acted like I owned the place.

OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would visit many coinstars during work and I eventually thought of that same idea of "cleaning" under the machine. In a week i found about $80 and a few silvers using a clever tool I made ( a metal yardstick with a 5" piece of metal corner bead attached to the top..so it looked like a T). A few stores I did get asked to leave but most stores I just acted like I owned the place.
Lets keep this just between us SilverLunker. I see franchises all over the World. We'll clean up on Royalties

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at the grocery store last week and some guy dropped more coins that rolled under the machine than I find. I'm thinking about offering a Free service of cleaning under CoinStar machines. Maybe just getting a CoinStar cleaning crew,t-shirt made might do the trick.

I saw when they were removing the coin boxes from the machine and you are right, under the machine is loaded with coins, they miss going in the collection box sometimes and are all over the floor beneath the machine and on the collection box too.The Loomis truck picking up the boxes, the guy pushed the coins on the boxes in the hole on the top of box then put new boxes in the machine but never cleaned the coins off the ground.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Five years of checking................nothing. This week, 4 zincilns from three different locations!!!

OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five years of checking................nothing. This week, 4 zincilns from three different locations!!!

Well Cooper your luck is about to change. SilverLunker just has informed me that his patented SL Super T CoinStar cleaner is now in production. The Super T by SilverLunker collects 99.9% of all coins that are Under any CoinStar. Please contact SilverLunker for franchise opportunities in your area. And please don't tell Jeff that a nonsupporting vendor is trying to sell you this Opportunity of a Lifetime. Did I mention Royalties are Super low?

Last edited:

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinstar took a vacation day for me... can you say BINGO!! :occasion14:

20171221_125612.jpg

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is funny you posted this, I walk by one at Walmart and found a shiny new 1994D Memorial in the reject tray. What didn't it like about these perfectly good pennies?

I believe it is the Coinstar's own editorial comment about our cr@p coinage! :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread