The Coinstar Machine Gives Up Silver #10

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Image (25).jpg No sooner did I post that I got silver coin #9 for the year, I checked three more Coinstars at work today and came up with silver #10 , a 1957 Roosevelt dime.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck man...by the time you get this posted up, number 11 should be ready to pick up! Way to keep your eyes peeled...just how many Coinstar machines are you surrounded by? Lol...My main Coinstar has been empty as of late...those meddling kids! Ddf

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could find more hitting the coinstars around town than detecting lately

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People around my area, obviously know what silver is. I haven't found one in over 6 months from the coin star. Of course it would probably help if they even used the coin star !

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heck man...by the time you get this posted up, number 11 should be ready to pick up! Way to keep your eyes peeled...just how many Coinstar machines are you surrounded by? Lol...My main Coinstar has been empty as of late...those meddling kids! Ddf
I have a part time job that gets me into Walamrts and supermarkets 10-12 times per week. Add to that one more Coinstar at the supermarket I shop at and I get a chance to check quite a few every week.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could find more hitting the coinstars around town than detecting lately
You're not alone....my hunts this year have been a bit disappointing for the most part.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
People around my area, obviously know what silver is. I haven't found one in over 6 months from the coin star. Of course it would probably help if they even used the coin star !
Around here I see people using them all the time. Makes me wonder why they're willing to give up at least 10% of their money.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great score ,I ONLY GOT ONE SILVER SO FAR.
I started checking Coinstar machines in 2016 and have gotten 25 silvers so far, plus just over $80 in clad, a handful of foreign coins and tokens, plus a pile of Canadian coins.

sheep.dog

May 30, 2017
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Way to work the coin stars. My wife always gives me a dirty look when she sees me check them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread