Coinstar Silver #11 Is A Big One

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Image (26).jpg I checked a Coinstar machine on Saturday and scooped up a few pennies and a Kennedy Half. It looked like it might be silver and when I turned it over to check the date it was in fact a 1964, my first ever coinstar silver half. This coin is the 11th silver from coinstar this year.

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still dont know why people dont check the return tray when they finish Well done

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still dont know why people dont check the return tray when they finish Well done
tn_metal_detector.gif
I've watched two customers - one had a billion coins and never checked the tray and the other looked in the tray and just figured they were fake (I guess). Naturally, I RAN OVER to the tray after they left! :)

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the first silver half I have seen come out of a coin star! Congrats on the big silver, I have been in a coin star drought of late, been skunked the for the past couple of months.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
NICE! My last silver was a 41 quarter I got when I had to go buy candy last year on Halloween. Almost a year now :(

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES Clad2Silver :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
Thanks....

Thanks....

Their minds are sometimes elsewhere !

tn_metal_detector.gif
I've watched two customers - one had a billion coins and never checked the tray and the other looked in the tray and just figured they were fake (I guess). Naturally, I RAN OVER to the tray after they left! :)
Good going on your part...

That is the first silver half I have seen come out of a coin star! Congrats on the big silver, I have been in a coin star drought of late, been skunked the for the past couple of months.
Thanks, I've taken some clad halves before but this is the first silver one. Hope it's not the last !

NICE! My last silver was a 41 quarter I got when I had to go buy candy last year on Halloween. Almost a year now :(
you're due for another....

You are on a roll at the coinstar machine.
Thanks, I've had a good year at Coinstar so far.

Very nice score! Congratulations on the big silver half.
Thank You

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread