Coinstar Silver Find #15 for The Year

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Image (17).jpg I had to work a couple of hours today before my hunt and was able to check two Coinstar machines. The First one had nothing but the second had a few coins including the 1963-D Roosevelt.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
SCORE! My last trip, there was nothing in it on my way in but four coins on my way out and I had hope! But....turns out a zincoln, two Canada quarters and a 1983 one pound coin. (coulda been a lot worse)
My last silver from the coinstar was a 1940 quarter on Halloween 2017....I"M DUE dangit!

Grats and HH ALL

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SCORE! My last trip, there was nothing in it on my way in but four coins on my way out and I had hope! But....turns out a zincoln, two Canada quarters and a 1983 one pound coin. (coulda been a lot worse)
My last silver from the coinstar was a 1940 quarter on Halloween 2017....I"M DUE dangit!

Grats and HH ALL

I agree.....you're DUE. Hopefully it'll be soon for you.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found 3 Merc dimes black from salt on a beach this week, thought it was a good omen for CRH - but four boxes of halves from two different banks were all skunks. Then today, went to walmart for a can of Bondo to patch a door frame before the Nor'easter, walked past the coinstar and found my first coinstar silver - a 1963 washington quarter.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the silver, I have hit nothing but dry holes at the coinstar lately, I hope your luck runs off on me!

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES Clad2Silver :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
Thanks.....

Found 3 Merc dimes black from salt on a beach this week, thought it was a good omen for CRH - but four boxes of halves from two different banks were all skunks. Then today, went to walmart for a can of Bondo to patch a door frame before the Nor'easter, walked past the coinstar and found my first coinstar silver - a 1963 washington quarter.
Congrats on the silver quarter.....

Congratulations on the silver, I have hit nothing but dry holes at the coinstar lately, I hope your luck runs off on me!
Thanks...the Coinstar finds come in spurts, just have to keep checking them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread