February Coinstar Finds

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0213.JPG Coinstar finds for February totaled $1.33 in US clad which was a bit less than for January, five Canadian, three foreign, and three silver coins, a 1945 Canadian dime and two 40% silver Kennedys.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds for the Coinstar. I have been striking out with the Coinstar for several months but doing well MDing so I can't complain.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations I think no one is using the coinstar near me or there is someone who is beating me to it LOL

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a rotten Zincoln and a 40% Kennedy, which led me to more of the rejected Kennedy's in the teller's tray.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds for the Coinstar. I have been striking out with the Coinstar for several months but doing well MDing so I can't complain.
Coinstars are hot and cold. Metaal detecting has to wait until the ground thaws here.

Congratulations I think no one is using the coinstar near me or there is someone who is beating me to it LOL
Could be either.....keep trying.

I found a rotten Zincoln and a 40% Kennedy, which led me to more of the rejected Kennedy's in the teller's tray.
Nothing wrong with finding Kennedys

t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES Clad2Silver :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
Thanks

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions: