Another Coinstar Silver Find....#14 FTY

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Image (46).jpg I hit the local supermarket Coinstar machine this morning and in the tray was a lone 1963 silver Roosevelt Dime, #14 Coinstar silver for the year

trevor225

Tenderfoot
Aug 16, 2019
Torrington Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
everytime i have hit the coinstars at the Walmart in torrington i get nothing XD even tried a store in florida. maybe i will find something one of these days. should i check the coin machines at my credit union too or do u think they check em. theyre machine keeps breaking down. wonder if they allow buying coins from the coin machine.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
everytime i have hit the coinstars at the Walmart in torrington i get nothing XD even tried a store in florida. maybe i will find something one of these days. should i check the coin machines at my credit union too or do u think they check em. theyre machine keeps breaking down. wonder if they allow buying coins from the coin machine.

The only coins I've gotten from my credit union coin machine are Canadian because they have steel in them and they stick to the magnet as you drop them in.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find. I haven't been finding much lately as I think everybody is checking the Coin Stars now or more people have figured out that some of their coins are in a reject pile.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice find. I haven't been finding much lately as I think everybody is checking the Coin Stars now or more people have figured out that some of their coins are in a reject pile.
Thanks......I agree with you that more and more people are checking the Coinstars nowadays. my finds haven't been as frequent as they were a year or two ago. They come in spurts lately.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must do alot of shopping lol sweet job on all those finds your getting

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You must do alot of shopping lol sweet job on all those finds your getting

I shop only once a week but I work a part time job that lets me check another 10-12 per week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread