19 Coin Jackpot From Coinstar

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Image (18).jpg IMG_0617.JPG My trip to the supermarket this morning netted me a 19 coin haul from Coinstar. One of the coins is a 1963 silver Roosevelt dime, my third Coinstar silver in the last few days. The elongated coin is struck on a British coin dated 2010. I'm wondering if someone's coin collection is being pilfered because of the three silver dimes I've gotten, two are from the same machine and both are in basically mint condition.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, it has been forever since the coinstars in my neck of the woods have produced any silver.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats, it has been forever since the coinstars in my neck of the woods have produced any silver.

The ones up here were dry for quite awhile. I never expected three silvers in the space of a week.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeez do you live in a wealthy part of town lol

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeez do you live in a wealthy part of town lol

In reality, the town I live has no wealthy section......mostly middle class.

NSR60

Mar 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're off to a great start. These silver finds tend to come in bunches, and the element of randomness keeps it fun.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're off to a great start. These silver finds tend to come in bunches, and the element of randomness keeps it fun.

Thank you...…...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread