sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to go in WalMart this morning. For months, there's been nothing in the reject slot. I think the last thing I found was a '43 steel penny way back in January, so I damn near just went on to buy my junk and get on outta there. But, I looked down towards Customer Service, no line in sight so I, like the sucker that I am, went on down that way. Took a peek and at first glance it didn't look like anything in there, but I did see what looked like some faint circular outlines, so I copped a feel and yeah, damn crustyass zincolns. Pulled them out and swiped once more against that front lip where a coin can hide sometimes. Took a quick look and saw the '64 Rosie and something else, so I hurried out and when I got to the produce section, looked again and wow, an 1856 seated dime. I just beat my very first CoinStar find by 3 years. Pretty wild that the two oldest coins that I've found weren't with my detector, but in WalMart of all places. A daymaker in my book.

coinstar.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh YEAH Baby! What a Score!!!!!:hello2::notworthy:

NSR60

Mar 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me, that would have been worth the wait. Nice score!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread