113 KB · Views: 1,179

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Re: "Bear" Bryant pocket knife

I don't know much about the knife, but I detest Bear Bryant and anything else Crimson. Half the NCAA rulebook exists because of Bear Bryant and his creative cheating practices. He was a hot-tempered, violent, womanizing lush who only considered allowing black players on his team after the USC Trojans rolled into Tuscaloosa and thoroughly whipped the Tide. He left his first head coaching job in Kentucky because his ego couldn't deal with playing second fiddle to Adolf Rupp and the Wildcat basketball team. From there he headed to Texas A&M where he proceeded to almost kill a player with a heat stroke by making him practice in full pads in 110 degree heat with no access to water. He later went on to coach the Tide and has attained a God-like status in that wonderful corner of our country.

With that being said, you should have absolutely NO PROBLEM selling this knife because Bama fans are crazy for stuff like this. The knife was made to commemorate Bryant's last game - the 1982 Libery Bowl. He croaked a short time after this game and even predicted he would die soon during the post game interview.

I would contact this guy:

WARNING: video may contain vulgarity

That knife would look good with his cardboard Nick Saban cutout.

BadAdze

Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am an Alabama native, living in Missouri. If you are interested, i can contact PLENTY of people that would be interested in this. Paul "BEAR" Bryant is considered a GOD to the fans of The Alabama Crimson Tide. Even though I am an Auburn Tigers fan(rivals of the Tide) I love a good piece of College Football History.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread