Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• wringerwasher.jpg
    wringerwasher.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,015

Gecko

Mar 1, 2007
Does it have a model number or serial number? Finding these might give you another way to search for a like item. i don't know what thy're worth. but it is a rather neat machine. Almost makes me think it is a youth or child's model. :dontknow: good luck searching :read2:

cheers

OP
OP
RockyRoad

RockyRoad

Dec 9, 2011
SW Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gecko said:
Does it have a model number or serial number? Finding these might give you another way to search for a like item. i don't know what thy're worth. but it is a rather neat machine. Almost makes me think it is a youth or child's model. :dontknow: good luck searching :read2:

cheers
Thank you so much for your reply, Gecko! I will look for the Model #. It is raining,Cat's and Dog's right now! I will go out to the shed tomorrow and see if i can find those numbers.
Thanks again.

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is about 25" tall . I have never seen another one like it. I have googled all over the place! That is masking tape marks that you see in the picture. ( someone used it to hold the lid down I guess.) I tryed to take them off with ,WD40 but, no luck.
What do you think it might be worth?
Don't know what It's worth but I know of a product that will remove the tape. It is a "Rustoleum" product called "Aircraft Remover", get it at the auto department at your local Wally-World.
Shake it up, spray on just a little, wait about 3 minutes and the tape residue will wipe right off! Don't use it on painted surfaces! It will remove the paint also. It is safe on porcelain, wood, glass, baked enamel and most surfaces not painted. It will melt plastic. It will also remove sharpie and marksalot ink.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions