Hillary R. Clinton Pink Pantsuit Edition Handcuffs & A Hillary Lost Placard

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I thought you folks here on treasure net might like to see the Hillary R. Clinton Pink Pantsuit Edition Handcuffs. I had them engraved on 11/08/2016 along with a placard stating Hillary Lost along with her infamous statement "What Difference At This Point Does It Make".

I was at President Trump's Inauguration and stopped by Senator Ted Cruz's Office and then Senator Jeff Sessions office and left them each a printed copy. I also sent President Trump a printed copy and received a signed photograph of himself from his office.

HillaryHandcuffs.jpeg

Hope you like them?

Enjoy the laugh.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rofl

Funny !

Just remember Keep Actual Discussions of Politics,
and opinions of politicians
out of the Thread Please .
so I don't need to edit out posts
coffee2.gif

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9: priceless!

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were at the Inauguration?!!?

Yes, I felt very humbled sitting behind all the Medal of Honor recipients. It was a momentous occasion and the most expensive trip I ever took. 18k for 4 days the Inaugural Ball ticket was $3500. by itself.

It was the best thing I have ever done for myself.

I'll be back in 2020 for more festivities.

Bests

LUE-Hawn

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I felt very humbled sitting behind all the Medal of Honor recipients. It was a momentous occasion and the most expensive trip I ever took. 18k for 4 days the Inaugural Ball ticket was $3500. by itself.
It was the best thing I have ever done for myself.
I'll be back in 2020 for more festivities.
Bests
LUE-Hawn

Wow!

You oughta get a Charter Membership - only $20 a year.

And then you can speak your mind in the Political Forum.

Medal of Honor recipients, I'd have absolutely loved to have been there.

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the Freedom Inaugural Ball, I had a photograph taken with two Fox News Contributors: Dr. Sebastian Gorka and then Sheriff of Milwaukee County David Clarke both these guys are huge in stature, I felt like a midget. Dr. Gorka is at least 6'6" and all of 260 pounds and the nicest guy you would want to meet. I met his son too who is even taller than he. Sheriff Clarke is at least that tall too. Sheriff Clarke will remember me because I accidentally stepped on his wife's foot that night. Yikes!

Dr.Gorka and sonPaul.JPG

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Hello All,

I thought you folks here on treasure net might like to see the Hillary R. Clinton Pink Pantsuit Edition Handcuffs. I had them engraved on 11/08/2016 along with a placard stating Hillary Lost along with her infamous statement "What Difference At This Point Does It Make".

I was at President Trump's Inauguration and stopped by Senator Ted Cruz's Office and then Senator Jeff Sessions office and left them each a printed copy. I also sent President Trump a printed copy and received a signed photograph of himself from his office.

View attachment 1688055

Hope you like them?

Enjoy the laugh.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

they're not all pink. i think they're fakes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread