🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not correct. but it looks like that publication was writtin in 1982. The oldest known building in Colorado found so far is just outside of Gunnison in Colorado. The location of several folsom houses were discovered and have been on going in excavation. I know as I helped work on the site a few years back. Its Dated to 10,800 yeas ago. Much older.
We find out more and more every day.

Ya gotta be careful on some of the pusdo archeology. Particularly if it is linked with Mormons, Atlantis, strange powers UFO's etc etc or any other type of superstition. You can run into a lot of made up stuff real fast with no backing. Entertaining yes. factual and based on real science...no.

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Not correct. but it looks like that publication was writtin in 1982. The oldest known building in Colorado found so far is just outside of Gunnison in Colorado. The location of several folsom houses were discovered and have been on going in excavation. I know as I helped work on the site a few years back. Its Dated to 10,800 yeas ago. Much older.
We find out more and more every day.

Ya gotta be careful on some of the pusdo archeology. Particularly if it is linked with Mormons, Atlantis, strange powers UFO's etc etc or any other type of superstition. You can run into a lot of made up stuff real fast with no backing. Entertaining yes. factual and based on real science...no.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well that set me straight: anything with Mormons, Atlantis, strange powers, ufo etc... WOW that just about covers it all !! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread