Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Can Tell It's Election Time.

Seems like every Four Years--right about election time--we get a HUGE increase in the numbers of posts about Angels, Demons, UFO's, Visions, Unicorns, Dowsing, Visions about Dowsing, Visions about Angels Dowsing, and Visions about Angels Dowsing while being Kidnapped by a UFO in the shape of a Unicorn.

:P

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Re: You Can Tell It's Election Time.

BuckleBoy said:
Seems like every Four Years--right about election time--we get a HUGE increase in the numbers of posts about Angels, Demons, UFO's, Visions, Unicorns, Dowsing, Visions about Dowsing, Visions about Angels Dowsing, and Visions about Angels Dowsing while being Kidnapped by a UFO in the shape of a Unicorn.

Heeheehee... ;D

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois

BuckleBoy said:

You have only been a member since 06. I also find this post offensive. Why must you make a joke out of the fine people on this site who claim they can dowse?

K

Kentucky Kache

lucky1777 said:
BuckleBoy said:

You have only been a member since 06. I also find this post offensive. Why must you make a joke out of the fine people on this site who claim they can dowse?

...and those that believe in angels and visions, etc.??

S

Smee

BuckleBoy said:

So, are you saying that these things are possibly related to the nonstop barrage of political ads with subliminal messages embeded in them?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy said:

Another sign is when some folks start playing the race card and whining about some innocent posts.

TreasureTales said:
BB, I apologize in advance for the possibility that this thread may be vaporized (not by UFOs or Angers, BTW) just by virtue of the fact that I've posted here. Seems to be happening a lot lately. ROFLOL

When things look/seem bleak, many people turn to whatever comfort they can find. Some turn to drugs, some to alcohol, some turn to space, and some to religion. Others become fixated with a hobby. :wink:

Hey, TT. There sure was a FAST action taken on your "Everything Else" thread. For the record, I support your posts and don't blame you for getting P.O.d. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack said:
Another sign is when some folks start playing the race card and whining about some innocent posts.

Shortstack--you posted photos of those you said were "obama's cabinet nominees," and they were all BLACK and were decked out in "Towel-Head" attire.

Do YOU not think that's wrong?

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasureTales said:
BB, I apologize in advance for the possibility that this thread may be vaporized (not by UFOs or Angels, BTW) just by virtue of the fact that I've posted here. Seems to be happening a lot lately. ROFLOL

When things look/seem bleak, many people turn to whatever comfort they can find. Some turn to drugs, some to alcohol, some turn to space, and some to religion. Others become fixated with a hobby. :wink:

Wow, TT. They've deleted all your posts but THREE. :o

I think that's a little too cruel and unusual--even for Tnet. :D

Fixation--yes, you hit the nail on the head with that one. Maybe that's part of the reason we've seen spectacular find after spectacular find on here in the past few weeks. :thumbsup:

-Buckles

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

and people all over the world start digging up iron for no apparent reason :dontknow:

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

I like Snoop Dogg, actually. But does Obammer really have to win for him to head up the Dept. of Agriculture? ???

S

Smee

BuckleBoy said:
Shortstack said:

Shortstack--you posted photos of those you said were "obama's cabinet nominees," and they were all BLACK and were decked out in "Towel-Head" attire. 

What about those who don't hold someone accountable just because of the color of his skin . . . or more importantly, the party he is a member of?

Doesn't that shame you?

When the press refuses to follow the money with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, doesn't that shame you?

When one party is more quickly investigated by the press than the other, just because the majority of the press are members of the same political party, does that not shame you???

When the press makes excuses for their party's leaders, as if they are incapable of wrongdoing, does that not shame you?

Sorry sir, attacks on a woman are just as bad as attacks on a man. In fact, when they pile on the lady and defend the man . . . that's just a bunch of whinny wusses, and I would sure be ashamed if I were part of that group.

What we need is the "Black Avenger"'s wisdom . . . Ken Hamblin. Now, HE was conservative.

In 1994, he began writing a book that had the provocative working title Don't Feed the Blacks. "You whites have done your jobs. You got rid of slavery. You marched for the end to segregation in the South, got rid of the poll taxes. Thank you very much. Now let us go. Let us achieve. Let us fail. We are capable of being held accountable."

BTW, anyone know what happened to him???

Just my 2 cents worth.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy said:
Shortstack said:

No, I do not think this is racist or wrong. It's actually funny. Can you deny the "earned names"?
Bin-WHO.jpg

Do you think this photo is worse than your opening of this thread????

So in your eyes, Bill Clinton is black??????? That speaks VOLUMES. I know that post was deleted because you complained to the Mod. You also complained to Marc about that other post I made about Osama and Obama and a little "bs". None of my posts are / were anymore "racist" than your opening comment on this thread.

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack said:
No, I do not think this is racist or wrong. It's actually funny. Can you deny the "earned names"?

Do you think this photo is worse than your opening of this thread????

So in your eyes, Bill Clinton is black??????? That speaks VOLUMES. I know that post was deleted because you complained to the Mod. You also complained to Marc about that other post I made about Osama and Obama and a little "bs". None of my posts are / were anymore "racist" than your opening comment on this thread.

I would like to know HOW you know that I was the one that complained about your thread, Number One.

Second--you should stop spewing your misinformed, offensive "jokes" all over this website.

Please point out the "racism" seem to see in my first post up above.

I don't see anything racist about it.

Best Wishes,

Buckleboy

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack said:

OK, BB. I concede that I used the wrong word in my last post. Instead of "racist", I should have used the word, "offensive" instead.

The reason that I believe you filed a complaint with the Mod is because, you posted the first response and played that racist card. One or two other folks posted--one a neutral comment and the other a "pro" comment for the post. That was waaay late at night. (or earrrrly in the morning). The next time I signed on was that afternoon, and the post had been deleted. That deletion came with absolutely no comment by PM or email. The thing just vanished. Pretty much like one other particular post I put up a few weeks ago. Both times, the comments have been more "comically" negative than "hurtful" negative. If members are forbidden to post any negative observations on or about Obama-lama-ding-dong, then lets have the rule posted for all to see and for clear understanding.

Millions of men in the Middle East wear those headrags. Why do you get so upset when any picture of BHO wearing one is posted here? And, didn't Mike Tyson become a Muslim the last time he was in jail? And as one more point. Just because a man wears one of those headrags in the Middle East, it does not mean he's Muslim. Arab Christian men in Afghanistan wear those things, too. The "rags" are used to protect the men's neck, head, and face when they're outside during a blowing sand storm.

So, Billy, Juice, Jesse, and Mikey are demonstrating, in that photo, that they are ready for the next sand storm. ;D ::)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack said:
Another sign is when some folks start playing the race card
Dont leave home without it

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack said:
Shortstack said:
So in your eyes, Bill Clinton is black???????  That speaks VOLUMES.  I know that post was deleted because you complained to the Mod.   You also complained to Marc about that other post I made about Osama and Obama and a little "bs".   None of my posts  are / were anymore "racist" than your opening comment on this thread.

OK, BB.  I concede that I used the wrong word in my last post.  Instead of "racist", I should have used the word, "offensive" instead.

The reason that I believe you filed a complaint with the Mod is because, you posted the first response and played that racist card.  One or two other folks posted--one a neutral comment and the other a "pro" comment for the post.  That was waaay late at night. (or earrrrly in the morning).  The next time I signed on was that afternoon, and the post had been deleted.  That deletion came with absolutely no comment by PM or email.  The thing just vanished.  Pretty much like one other particular post I put up a few weeks ago.  Both times, the comments have been more "comically" negative than "hurtful" negative.  If members are forbidden to post any negative observations on or about Obama-lama-ding-dong, then lets have the rule posted for all to see and for clear understanding. 

Millions of men in the Middle East wear those headrags.  Why do you get so upset when any picture of BHO wearing one is posted here?  And, didn't Mike Tyson become a Muslim the last time he was in jail?  And as one more point.  Just because a man wears one of those headrags in the Middle East, it does not mean he's Muslim.  Arab Christian men in Afghanistan wear those things, too.  The "rags" are used to protect the men's neck, head, and face when they're outside during a blowing sand storm. 

So, Billy, Juice, Jesse, and Mikey are demonstrating, in that photo, that they are ready for the next sand storm.   ;D ::)

Shortstack,

I only complained about one of your threads--the other thread I did not even see, but obviously others--or the moderators themselves--found it offensive.

The headrag may be functional there--but the way it's viewed here is completely different.  No doubt this is part of what made the joke "funny" to you in the first place--several layers of racial pigeonholing going on at once. 

I think that by posting something, you have a responsibility to think a little ahead about how it will be perceived.  And I will tell you that most Americans don't think of a Sand Storm when they see a head rag.  (But then again, you knew that when you posted it in the first place  >:( )

TNet members are not warned, PM'ed, or contacted in advance about their posts being deleted--that's just the way it works.  (Why do you deserve special treatment? ) And evidently other actions have been taken by the Mods against you, so it seems that you've been a problem before.

Best Wishes,

Buckleboy

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EDDE said:
Shortstack said:

I keep mine stuffed inside my Bible on my nightstand beside my Grenade Launcher.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy said:
EDDE said:
Shortstack said:

I keep mine stuffed inside my BibleGun Digest on my nightstand beside my Grenade LauncherFlame Thrower.
fixed that for you Flame weapons aren't regulated by the ATF :tongue3:

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EDDE said:
BuckleBoy said:
EDDE said:
Shortstack said:

I keep mine stuffed inside my BibleGun Digest on my nightstand beside my Grenade LauncherFlame Thrower.
fixed that for you Flame weapons aren't regulated by the ATF :tongue3:

Yes, and dummy rounds aren't as fun. They just go "thud." :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread