Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
BuckleBoy said:

your welcome! i honestly didn't realize and didn't mean to cause offence :tard:

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Shaun don't be sorry, some people get offended by every little thing. But you do have to worry when certain people get offended, they get preferential treatment.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky1777 said:
Shaun don't be sorry, some people get offended by every little thing.  But you do have to worry when certain people get offended, they get preferential treatment.

You really ARE bitter, aren't you?  Another personal attack on me--I get no preferential treatment here.  I DO however ID finds for folks, answer questions, and try to be of some help here rather than just stir stuff up!

Did you READ the original post about a man getting trampled by an Elephant in front of his SON?  That was posted as something Funny.

I didn't think you read it--otherwise you wouldn't have replied like you did.  If it helps you get over whatever you're upset about, I'll give you the last word here too   :)

Seems like the one thing folks have in common on this site is Treasure Hunting in its many forms.  Since we don't lack the maturity on the whole to sit down and talk about our differences--and we aren't small enough membership-wise to try to act like the Family and Community that we are--then the other threads and headings (meant to allow us a Niche for our own different interests) seem like they only underscore our differences.   :-\  I had hoped that the Comedy threads might be a place where folks could kick back and laugh a bit--but evidently we all have Vastly different definitions of what is funny and what is not.  And so it seems, that another thread that relates to something besides Treasure Hunting is creating drama for the forum.

For some members, evidently Death is funny.

For others, Political Smears are funny.

For still others, Racist jokes are funny.

I'm starting to wonder if the only Comedy thread we need on this forum is "How Well Do You Read Your Posts On TreasureNet?"

(It would be a lot easier to Babysit that way.)

I should probably put the Global Warming threads on "Ignore" before the Fecal Storm too. :wink:

-Buckles

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
If you look around, BB, you'll find there actually has been a thread started called "How Well Do You Read Posts on Treasurenet?" or something to that effect. It was originally set up as a poll topic.

Pretty interesting results, BTW! :wink:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733 said:
If you look around, BB, you'll find there actually has been a thread started called "How Well Do You Read Posts on Treasurenet?" or something to that effect. It was originally set up as a poll topic.

Pretty interesting results, BTW! :wink:

Yeah that's the one I mean--it's one that is Genuinely funny! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread