IN PARALLEL WORLDS EVERY OUTCOME TO EVERY ACTION EXISTS

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Every major action creates its own nodal point in time and history. In some worlds Hitler and Tojo won and divided the United States at the mississippi and immediately began guerilla warfare against each other. In some worlds Gore won the election and has destroyed the united states by signing the Kyoto Accords. In other worlds the US survived signing the Accords. In some worlds Gore won and Kerry never got to run due to Gore's second term.
In those future parallel universes and worlds both McCain and Obama will win the election. The question we will soon learn the answer to is which of those outcomes we in this time line will get.
Anyone who plans to run away had better do it between november 5th and the 20th of january. Both candidates will hit the ground running and will move swiftly to enact the legislation that they want. That's as close as I choose to get to political posts at this time. siegfried schlagrule

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For every action taken in this dimension, the opposite was taken in another. There's some dimension where JFK was not assassinated and one where BHO has been. Also, one dimension where John McCain was not shot down and one where he died in the shoot down. A person can give themself a headache trying to imagine all of the possibilities. :tard:

greydigger said:
But the cats know.

Would that be Mr. Schrodinger's cat? :icon_scratch:

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure if you are thinking outside the box or if it was indeed a political statement!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
well then, somewhere I'm being a really bad girl.

WHOO-HOOO!!!! :icon_pirat:

Hey, vibes, in another universe, you took that green bottle home. :thumbsup: and I didn't buy the ruby red one. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread