Geico Commercial

T

The.Boomer

You know for us geeks with frisbees on a stick, he does pretty well in the chick dept ! :tongue3:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was he using..... a Geiger counter shaped like a metal detector?

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Cybercop106 said:
Looked kinda' like a vintage White's CoinMaster, except they were blue. Being green makes me think an old Garrett. (I know, you'd think I would have the answer)

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Cybercop106 said:

Looks kind of like one of the old Compass units. (See below.) The "geiger counter" audio was just dubbed in by someone who needs to sign up for Detecting 101 right away.

1fd1_1.JPG

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
First you ask, who wrote this commercial? You have a detector that sounds like a geiger counter and a fish net for a scoop. But the girl is hot! I wonder if he has a long handle net for water hunting?

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe Geico was insulting US !?!
"Metal Detecting is so easy even a caveman can do it"...... with a prehistoric detector and a trout net.........

I'd REALLY be ticked off if they didn't insinuate hot chicks 'dig' us. ;D

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where there is no vision (dream) the people perish...............{Proverbs} :wink:

T

The.Boomer

Of course chicks dig us. Men with really long shafts who like to go deeper and deeper. What's not to love ? ;D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I was just happy to see that it wasn't some Old Republican White Guy or Nerdy Dude with Two-Inch-Thick Glasses. Things are looking up. :)

I like what I will term the "Caveman MDing Swagger." I will have to adopt it for future hunts. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread