An oldie with a twist

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obama made a scheduled stop at a very large Indian Reservation to give a speech. The Native Americans gathered around as Obama said "I believe in the redistribution of wealth so everyone has a fair share!"
The Natives chanted in unison "Oom golla golla".
Obama said "I believe reparations should be made to all those who have suffered under the yoke of White oppression!"
The Indians again yelled as one "Oom golla golla!"
Caught up in his perceived support, Obama screamed "I believe the Republicans are ruining this country and have a subversive agenda for attacking our Native brethern in the Middle East!!"
Once more the crowd shouted together "Oom golla golla!!"
After his speech, which the Indians continued to punctuate with "Oom golla golla!!", Obama was talking to a couple of the chiefs. He noticed a field nearby with some spectacular bulls. Obama pointed and said "Those are some magnificent animals, could we take a closer look?"
"Of course", one of the chiefs replied. And as they walked into the field the chief said "Be careful not to step in the oom golla golla......"

ouch.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread