joke

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
A guy with a black eye boards his plane bound for Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He notices immediately that the guy next to him has a black eye, too. He says to him, "Hey, this is a coincidence, we both have black eyes; mind if I ask how you got yours?"
The other guy says, "Well, it just happened, it was a tongue twister accident. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the most massive breasts in the world was there. So, instead of saying, 'I'd like two tickets to Pittsburgh,' I accidentally said, 'I'd like two pickets to Tittsburgh'. ...so she socked me a good one."
The first guy replied, "Wow! This is unbelievable. Mine was a tongue-twister too."I was at the breakfast table and I wanted to say to my wife, "Please pour me a bowl of Frosties, honey.'
But I accidentally said, 'You have ruined my life you evil,
self-centered, fat-assed bitch.'

S

stefen

:wink:

Attachments

• 470cb8de001fe18fc28b89d29bdeebd5cad7b683.jpg
    470cb8de001fe18fc28b89d29bdeebd5cad7b683.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 330
  • 470cb8de001fe18fc28b89d29bdeebd5cad7b683.jpg
    470cb8de001fe18fc28b89d29bdeebd5cad7b683.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 325

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Re: With age comes wisdom

A guy is 75 years old and loves to fish and play golf. He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, "pick me up."

He looked around and couldn't see any one. He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, 'pick me up." He looked in the water and there, floating on the top was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me.?"

The frog said, "Yes I'm talking to you. Pick me up. Then kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride.!"

The man looked a the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up and carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket of his shirt.

Then the frog said "What, are you nuts? Didn't your hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride."

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, "Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread