Why does the angel go on the top of the tree?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My kids and grandkids came yesterday to help move furniture and set up the Christmas tree.My grandson asked the reason for the angel being on the top of the tree and the kids sent the grandkids to ask 'Pappy".
Here's the way I 'splained it:
Santa was having a bad week before Christmas.
Rudolph had run off with a stray reindeer,mice had destroyed all his harness,the rest of the reindeer were sick with the flu , and the elves were way behind on toy production.
When Santa brought that to their attention the elves went on strike.
Santa locked the empty shop,braved the picket line and trudged home.
At his door he was greeted by an ebulliant Mrs Claus who told him she was on her way to pick up her sister and mother to go shopping and then bring them back as houseguests for the holiday season.
A very disgruntled Santa retreated to his den and poured himself a stiff drink from his last bottle of whiskey.
A knock on the door startled him so much that he spilled the drink and dropped the bottle of whiskey,which broke to pieces.
Totaly POed,Santa jerked open his den door to behold a tiny angel with a humongous Christmas tree.
"Hi ,Santa",said the tiny angel in a squeaky voice,"Where do you want to put your Christmas tree ? "
You kids can figure the rest on your own............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread