50 bucks

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
A man is sitting in a bar when a beautiful woman walks up and whispers in his ear, "I'll do anything you want for 50 bucks."

He puts his drink down and starts going through his pockets. He pulls out a ten, two five's, a twenty and ten ones.

He thrusts the wadded up money into the woman's hand and says, "Here...paint my house."

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
mcgearhead said:
I need an old chevy small block rebuilt, does that 50.00 cover parts and labor too ?
Careful what you ask for.Ron Faber ,a friend of mine,was the drummer in a popular '60's band The Bonnevilles.
He had a pristine '68 Bonneville that he sported at the local bars.Got the $50 offer from a gal one afternoon and sent her to wash his car while he stayed to drink with us.
She was blonde and he was stupid.She came back 2 hours later so proud of the thorough job she had done.
She was so meticulous that she had scrubbed all the paintwork with a Brillo pad to get it perfectly clean........

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a good one, although most homes nowadays don't get painted anymore due to sidding, etc. But I remember as a kid paniting our house with my brothers and I think it took a long time

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyjarhead said:
That's a good one, although most homes nowadays don't get painted anymore due to sidding, etc. But I remember as a kid paniting our house with my brothers and I think it took a long time

Ya think it took a long time? If you can't remember how long it took & your arms didn't feel like they were going fall off at the shoulders, you didn't do it right ;D Grandpa always asked if your arms hurt. If you said no. Yup you guessed it! You didn't do it right. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread