Do You Know Me?

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
A prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman, to the stand. He approached her and
asked,"Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"
She responded,"why, yes, I do know you Mr williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people,and talk about them behind their backs. You think you are a rising Big Shot when you haven't thebrains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper-pusher. Yeas, I know you."
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do he pointed across the room and asked,"Mrs. Jones, do you know the
defence attorney?"
She again replied, "Why, yes I do, I've known Mr Bradley since he was a youngster, too. I used to baby-sit him for
his parents. And, he, too, has been a real disappointment to me. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. The
man can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practise is one of the shoddiest in the entire state. Yes
I know him."

At this point, the judge rapped the courtroom to silence and called both counselers to the bench. In a very quiet
voice, he said with menace, "If either one of you asks her if she knows me, you'll be jailed for contempt."

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D ;D Sometimes the truth hurts don't it??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread