Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
What to do on a plane if the passenger next to you is irritating:

1- Remove your lap top from its bag
2- Open the laptop slowly and carefully
3- Turn on
4- Ensure the passenger next to you is watching
5- Turn on the Internet
6- Close your eyes for a brief moment, open them again, turn your gaze upwards to the skies as if in prayer
7- Take a deep breath and open this site

http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html

8-Observe the facial expression of your neighboring passenger

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
That's funny! But I think that if you did it in that context, you would probably be arrested and brought up on terrorism charges. It would be the same as putting you hand in your pocket and saying you had a gun, which constitutes armed robbery.

But it is funny! ;D

S

stefen

MEinWV said:
That's funny! But I think that if you did it in that context, you would probably be arrested and brought up on terrorism charges. It would be the same as putting you hand in your pocket and saying you had a gun, which constitutes armed robbery.

But it is funny! ;D

A while back I was joking with a Bird Col while we were going thru a civilian airport security check when the alarms went off and I said something about having big brass cojones...

I tell you, that fat chick with the hand scanner turned china cup white and then began thrusting her probe like she was going to give us an enema...

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually make a really loud gasp & say in a loud voice "Oh God!" everytime there's a hole or even the slighest turbulance. I know I've caused at least a dozen people to dampen their linens. ;D ::) It especially works well if the person next to you is dozing. Don't forget the gentle poke in the arm. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions