Metal Detecting Joke

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Steve and his buddies were hanging out and planning an upcoming metal detecting trip. Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't go this time because his wife wouldn't let him. After a lot of teasing and name calling, Steve headed home frustrated.

The following week when Steve's buddies arrived at the lake to set up camp, they were shocked to see Steve. He was already sitting at the campground with a cold beer, swag rolled out, metal detector in hand, and a camp fire glowing.

"How did you talk your missus into letting you go Steve?" "I didn't have to," Steve replied.
Yesterday, when I left work , I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows because I couldn't go detecting. Then the ol' lady snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'."

"When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful negligee and she said, ' Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want'.....

So, here I am!" :angel7:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I know him to stefen ..............lol aint he that recently divorced guy :laughing9:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S

stefen

mcgearhead said:
Uhm, can someone point me in the direction of Steves house ?

That poor woman that is tied up in the bed with nothin' on but a negligee, really needs to be untied ! :laughing7:

Could also be a coyoye-ugly-double-pillowcase-over-the-head broad...may not want to release her :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread