A R-EEL FISH STORY

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wow! That is quite a story. It's a good thing the guy did not fire the gun in the boat.LOL They
were a mite too far from shore to swim. That must have been a heck of an experience. Glad
they finally got the best of it and back to the dock safely. Hey, wouldn't that be some way
to get woke up from sleeping and find something like that trying to bite you?

Interesting, thanks for sharing,

Ray

S

stefen

How many middle aged men do you know that has the strength to hold a 100 pound object at arms length as if it were made of styrofoam?

Photoshop is a marvelous tool...

My opinion, both the written article and the photo are fabrications :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
stefen said:
How many middle aged men do you know that has the strength to hold a 100 pound object at arms length as if it were made of styrofoam?

Photoshop is a marvelous tool...

My opinion, both the written article and the photo are fabrications :icon_scratch:

Could be Stefen, Here is the link to thier paper online.

http://seabreezenews.com/

I think they are just a couple of guys that put out a monthly paper and don't care what they say or if it offends anyone. if you read through some of thier back issues there is some really funny stuff in them. Especially the advice column and police reports.

Charlie

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
yup, Stefen, I think you are right. When I saw the pic I thought they just exagerated on the weight
of the thing because it does not look big enough to weigh that much. It was a good story and I
never thought about it being fabricated. I guess I am just not used to how easy it is to show
things that are not really true and I believed it.

Ray

S

stefen

This story and picture is almost identical to the rattlesnake picture that has turned up on T-Net at least a dozen times over the last 4 years.

Fabricated. :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread