CRAZY WITH CONFUSION

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
a psychiatrist visited a California mental institution and asked a patient," How did youget here? What was the nature of your illness?"
He got the following reply.
"Well, it all started when I got married and I guess I should never have done it. I marrieda widow with a grown daughter, who then became my stepdaughter."
My dad came to visit us, fell in love with my lovely stepdaughter, then married her. So mystepdaughter was now my stepmother. Soon my wife had a son who was, of course, my daddy'sbrother-in-law since he is the halfbrother of my stepdaughter,who is now, of course, my daddy's wife."
So, as I told you, when my stepdaughter married my dady, she was at once, my stepmother! Nowsince my new son is brother to my stepmother, he also became my uncle. As you know, Mywife is my stepgrandmother, since she is my stepmother's mother. Don't forget that my stepmother is my stepdaughter. Remember, too, that I am my wife's grandson."
But, hold on a few minutes more. You see, since I'm married to my stepgrandmother, I amnot only the wife's grandson and her hubby, but I am my own grandfather. Now can youunderstand how I got put in this place?"
After staring blankly blankly with a dizzy look, the psychiatrist replied, "Move Over!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread