Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a great(family friendly) joke I herd at my doctors office-Three women were driving and got in a wreck,they all died and went to heaven,upon entering heaven,St.Peter meet them and said welcome to heaven,we only have one rule here in heaven and that rule is not to step on any ducks,as they entered thru the gates to heaven they began to see ducks everywhere.Well on the 2nd. day the first women stands on a duck and ST.Peter arrives with a really,really ugly man and he chains him to her and says that you must spend the rest of your time in heaven with him.Well a few weeks later the second women happens to stand on a duck and again St.Peter comes with a really ,really,really ugly man and chains the two together and says you two will spend the rest of your life here in heaven together,so now the third lady try's and try's not to step on a duck but she can't help it and she to stands on a duck,and all of a sudden St.Peter arrives with the most handsome man she has ever seen,good hair .smells good,great smile,muscles,etc.,etc.,so she says what did I do to deserve him,and he says" I steeped on a duck".
Pretty good Huh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread