🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw that story last night and posted over at Timberwolfs. At that time 93% of the people thought it was an asinine thing to do. Perhaps the principal should have learned common sense. :( >:(

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
We have idiots in Canada too!!!

HALIFAX - Suspending a Grade 2 student for brandishing a breaded chicken finger as if it were a weapon looks like another example of zero tolerance run amok, says a member of the committee that recently authored a new code of conduct for Nova Scotia schools. Ms. Himmelman said suspending an eight-year-old for playing with his food is too harsh. "To me, this is way beyond the pale," she said. "These kids need to be talked to and explained why it's not nice and why it can be misunderstood (???), and worked with within the school setting. Suspending them is not the answer." (Remember Folks... Its not 'nice' to point yer chicken.. And, of course it could be 'Misunderstood' !!... By any overboard, paranoid, idiot, that has been in school continuously since the day they started kindergarten. and 'truly'believe they have a job in the 'real' world.)

BANG Yer 'Chicken'... Pointing a 'Breaded Chicken Finger' Gets Grade 2 Student Suspended
EAST SABLE RIVER, N.S. - An eight-year-old boy was suspended from school for pointing a breaded chicken finger at a classmate and saying: "Bang." (The N.S. School board describes this action as "Severely Disruptive Behaviour." (This is a PERFECT example of the 'Adult?' Hoplophobic mind at work. This was the Child's SECOND suspension... The first time he used 'HIS' finger, and not the much more deadly 'breaded finger of chicken)

S

stefen

If I was his best buddy and faked a Hollywood-type dramatic death scene...wonder if I would get a suspension also? Hmmmm

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember, when breaded chicken fingers are outlawed, only outlaws will have breaded chicken fingers.

Its way out of control folks. >:(

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Common sense has gone out the window. How ridiculous!! Chicken finger assaults should be labeled like snowball fights. You wanna waste the food, go ahead; just get held behind to clean up the mess and skip lunch tomorrow because you trashed it today! Gads! People cannot think for themselves anymore out of fear for their jobs.

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
I remember when I was in grade school they had these Lego blocks, but a little bigger than the usual kind. I would make robots with guns. The teacher ask me if those where the fingers, I said ' no its there guns for protection'. The teacher ripped the pieces apart a dragged me to the principle office. That's when I became a home schooler!

Don't school's support are troops? They have guns half of the time, where just teaching kid's what it's like to be in the real world. You grow up,get a nice job and a family. The a gangster's come and kill you. Isn't life great?

I was just kidding about the teacher part,what I remember is her saying to stop making the gun part and make it look like hands.

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the toy gun was made in China and had lead paint. :dontknow: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread