Surviving Armageddon on a budget
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Dec 2003
    Porter Township, Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    39162 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Surviving Armageddon on a budget

Americans should prepare to be self-sufficient for at least 3 days in case of a disaster, federal officials say. But getting ready doesn't have to cost a lot.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...-a-budget.aspx

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    White's IDX Pro, Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    156 times
    History, Metal Detecting, and Survival & Self-Sufficiency

Re: Surviving Armageddon on a budget

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sky-is-falling.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	382410  
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

us
    Jul 2007
    NC
    43 times

A few years ago we had two major ice storms, the first of the season and the last. This area was without power for 8 days. I was more fortunate than most, I keep my camping equipment handy.
    Two coleman duel fuel lanterns, two coleman camp stoves, (one was free at yardsale), at least three gallons of fuel, and sleeping bags stay in storage room. Lanterns going, taters and onions on the stove, truck toolbox served as my fridge. Small kerosun heater, out in the shed came inside. And through it all, I worked every day for a landscape co., mostly cutting trees off houses and moving equipment. I just went into work because I knew they had a generator and I could get a cup of coffee. LOL

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1007 times

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky
    If you don't have the common sense nor the foresight to be able to survive IN YOUR HOME or be able to go somewhere else for THREE WEEKS without power, gas or outside assistance, let alone DAYS, you need to be culled from the herd because you are too stupid and dependent to pollute the gene pool.
    Agreed Because me and mine are prepared ; we should take you , who didn't think ahead , in and diminish our own supplies and chance of survival for your benefit ?...................
    I don't think so ............................
    Wolfpack forever

Dec 2003
    Porter Township, Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    39162 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

This past Febuary we had over 4 times as Much snow in one month
    of February
    Since they started Keeping records.

We survived

& I Didn't run out & Buy Bread & Milk
    & Don't own a working Flashlight or Candles.

I Find it Extremely Funny the South East gets a Small taste
    of it & Start talking Armageddon

Sponsored Links