🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:

Attachments

• sky-is-falling.jpg
    sky-is-falling.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 263

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
A few years ago we had two major ice storms, the first of the season and the last. This area was without power for 8 days. I was more fortunate than most, I keep my camping equipment handy.
Two coleman duel fuel lanterns, two coleman camp stoves, (one was free at yardsale), at least three gallons of fuel, and sleeping bags stay in storage room. Lanterns going, taters and onions on the stove, truck toolbox served as my fridge. Small kerosun heater, out in the shed came inside. And through it all, I worked every day for a landscape co., mostly cutting trees off houses and moving equipment. I just went into work because I knew they had a generator and I could get a cup of coffee. LOL

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Spooky said:
If you don't have the common sense nor the foresight to be able to survive IN YOUR HOME or be able to go somewhere else for THREE WEEKS without power, gas or outside assistance, let alone DAYS, you need to be culled from the herd because you are too stupid and dependent to pollute the gene pool.
Agreed :icon_thumright: Because me and mine are prepared ; we should take you , who didn't think ahead , in and diminish our own supplies and chance of survival for your benefit ?...................
I don't think so ............................

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This past Febuary we had over 4 times as Much snow in one month
of February
Since they started Keeping records.

We survived :D

& I Didn't run out & Buy Bread & Milk :tongue3:
& Don't own a working Flashlight or Candles.

I Find it Extremely Funny the South East gets a Small taste
of it & Start talking Armageddon :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread