Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FIRST BOOK OF GOVERNMENT ....PSALM 2009

Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.
He has anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.
I am glad I am American,
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a dog ...
And Obama was a tree

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
are you sure you're not talking about Bush, you know, the guy who all by himself, cost this country over 1 TRILLION dollars because of war and so far all we've gotten back is over 4000 body bags filled with bodies

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
so are you telling me that the Obama budget proposal for 2011 of 3.8 trillion is any different than the Bush budget for 2008
of 3.1 trillion ? when you figure in inflation and cost of living increases the 2 are the same. Republicans and those that don't like Obama are trying to make him look really bad when the fact is, he's no different than Bush. Republicans just want to piss and moan about someone they don't like, but when Bush was spending hundreds of Billions of dollars on an illegal war, Republicans just shut their mouths and didn't say a word. that's called pathetic. it's no wonder the world looks at Americans with disgust. the world knows the US government lies to everybody to get what they want
I'm an American and served this country in the Army. I also took an oath to defend my country against enemies, foreign and domestic. right now there are a whole lot of citizens in this country that are forgetting where they live and the words they use are tearing this country apart.
we are heading for a civil war, plain and simple. and other countries are waiting to see when it's going to happen so they can attack the US when it's at it's weakest. look at Russia, they are already building up their military.
it's just a matter of time

kenley

Nov 2, 2008
Seminole County, Ok.
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think we have a liberial lemming among us. As long as he honers the "code" he's welcome. I always pick my hunting partners by lickeabality, not politics.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sniffer said:
we are heading for a civil war, plain and simple. and other countries are waiting to see when it's going to happen so they can attack the US when it's at it's weakest. look at Russia, they are already building up their military.
it's just a matter of time

Well if it's a conventional war, I'll worry about China, or Russia, when they have a strong swim team. I think we may be able to spot an armada heading our way and swimming is the only way to get here sight unseen. :tongue3:

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
hey sniffer, this is the comedy section. It was posted for the humor. If you want to discuss politics go to that section.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky1777 said:
hey sniffer, this is the comedy section. It was posted for the humor. If you want to discuss politics go to that section.

We have a WINNER :hello2: At least you can see it's a joke. I tried to keep it light, but somehow this post got its own life :dontknow:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
lets get back to humor. Fox news is kind of like watching Benny Hill, except Curly, Larry, and Moe are doing the reporting
and the girls all look like Ann Coulter :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions