spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember this was the first risque joke I heard when I was a kid in the 60's, still cute today ;D

There was this Indian Chief Bowels, whose reservation was on land that the US government needed to push our rails through. Chief Bowels was contacted by an official from the State Department and told that his tribe had to move and give him a summons to appear in court the next day for a hearing.

The next day Chief Bowels shows up in town to have his day in court, but since he was unable to read he mistook the Pharmacy for the courthouse. The Chief entered the pharmacy and approached the clerk and stated, "Bowels no move". Without hesitation the pharmacist gave him something for his constipation and told the chief to come back the next day.

The following day Chief Bowels returned as directed and stated again, "Bowels no move", and the process was started again on the medication. After 4 days upon the chiefs return, the chief was still aggravated and stating "Bowels still no move". Well the pharmacist doubled the prescription and insisted on seeing the chief the following day.

The chief returned with a defeated look on his face and said " Bowels gotta move, tee pee full of ----

;D

Marc(NB)

Apr 21, 2008
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
:laughing7: :laughing7: got a good belly laugh out of that one! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread