The MightyAP cure for tapeworms

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
.........my family has used this method for generations! Guaranteed to work!

DAY 1 get a bananna & a chocolate chip cookie. Insert the bananna all the way in your rectum, wait 3 minutes then gently insert the cookie.
DAY 2 repeat
DAY 3 repeat
DAY 4 repeat
DAY 5 Get a bananna & a large hammer. Insert the bananna then grab the hammer & wait, when the tapeworm sticks his head out of your a$$ & says "Where the hell is my cookie?" hit the tapeworm repeatedly on the head with the hammer.
Remove deceased tapeworm.
:icon_thumleft:

I have an old, reliable cure for hemroids also if anybody is interested..........PM me, it gets a lil' messy! :o :laughing7:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here I thought all you had to do was quit eating for a few days and wait for it to slither up your neck and inside your mouth so you grab it and rip it out. doh!.gif

Attachments

• doh!.gif
    doh!.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 300
OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
spartacus53 said:

Sorry Spart........I know, I can do better. :(

An Iraq war veteran goes into his local post office to apply for a job, during the interview he was asked "are you allergic to anything?"
"Why yes, Im very allergic to caffiene."
"Are you a veteran?"
"Yes, I served two tours of duty in Iraq"
"Thats very good sir, I can give you 5 points for your service to our country! Do you have any physical disabilities?"
"Yes, while in Iraq I stepped on a landmine & lost both of my testicals."
The interviewer said "Thats another 5 points........in fact, I can hire you right now! We work from 8am til 4pm, be here at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning for orientation & be here by 10am everyday afterwards."
The veteran said "I dont understand........if we work from 8 to 4 why do I show up at 10??"
"Because for the first two hours everyday we stand around drinking coffee & scratching our balls & theres no sense in you showing up for that!"

Better Spart? ::)

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about Spart, but I liked it much better. :headbang: :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally finished :read2: up on the tapeworm situation and I've seen your remedy in several books and medical journals, so I'll give it a try. Not that I doubted you, I just had to get a second opinion to be on the safe side. BTY It works :hello2:

Loved that other one too :laughing9: Too bad I can't even clean up any of the jokes I know.. :tongue3:

S

stefen

Geez man!

You are absolutely perverted.

Sa'pose your going to tell us how to get a stallion to drink water by standing behind him and using 2 bricks, you whack him in the goeneys...

And you're ta tell us that it really don't hurt, iff'n you keep your thumbs outa the way...

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Geez man!

Sa'pose your going to tell us how to get a stallion to drink water by standing behind him and using 2 bricks, you whack him in the goeneys...

And you're ta tell us that it really don't hurt, iff'n you keep your thumbs outa the way...

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

So, I guess you are a non believer.. sometimes you have to take a little pain to get the cure. It's just like pouring salt on an open wound. It hurts so good, but yet it's helpful. As for making the horse drink water in that fashion, I'll get back to you over the weekend :icon_thumleft:

S

stefen

Non-beleiver...my a$$

I just don't think there are any dumb tapeworms :icon_scratch:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have one tapeworm that would say otherwise, if he could talk that is.

S

stefen

Ya see many people using an phone ear piece...well there's a new one in the form of a suppository...so ya can talk to other aho's...

well, stick one where the sun don't shine...and see if Mr. Tape Worm will talk to ya :laughing7:

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
stefen said:
Ya see many people using an phone ear piece...well there's a new one in the form of a suppository...so ya can talk to other aho's...

well, stick one where the sun don't shine...and see if Mr. Tape Worm will talk to ya :laughing7:
I know what he would say.

"Eagle to sparrows nest...........eagle to sparrows nest.............please be advised that we are dangerously low on bananas & cookies. Repeat. WE ARE DANGEROUSLY LOW ON BANANAS AND COOKIES!!!"
;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread