spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good grief I hate that they moved this to the music section, it was a joke :tongue3:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
OMG! About 15 years ago I worked with a guy who would start singing that damn song to me every few days knowing that after hearing him I would have it in my head all day........sometimes for several days. About the time it was finally out of my twisted head, he'd start up again. Damnit Spart........here we go again! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! >:(

S

stefen

Your head must be hollow if thats all thats bouncing around in there :laughing7:

No pun intended

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
could be worse--could be the "barney tune " trapped in yer head ---....i love you ,,,,, :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
could be worse--could be the "barney tune " trapped in yer head ---....i love you ,,,,, :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Yes, that is another classic :icon_thumleft: I picked the Toys are Us song because I will never grow up.. Now I feel like Peter pan :laughing7:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Thank you so much for posting that wonderful video Spooky. It wasnt enough that Im now singing the "Barney Song" in my head but now, thanks to you, Ive got his fat, purple image burned into my brain to go along with the wonderful music!!! I want the Toys-R-Us song back!!! :(

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
omfg -- "the ballad of bilbo baggins" by "spock" ---- thats clearly the "sux a tron 1000" of songs . :help: my eardrums are bleeding

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
just when you think you heard the worsest song ever * "the ballad of bilbo baggins" by spock comes along and resets your defination of "sux"

playing that should be punishible as "crimes against humanity"

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky said:
Sure COULD!!!

Video 1 I think that was produced at some spastic health club. If I were those members, I'd ask for a refund

Video 2 It sounds like the singers were on Quaaludes, nothing like slurring harmonies :headbang:

Video 3 That is one eerie voice for a young kid

Video 4 How can you hate "Spock" singing, I'm still dancing in my undies to this :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions