Question/Riddle...Answered

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Answer:
The letter "E" does not appear anywhere in the paragraph.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Re: Question/Riddle

:icon_scratch:

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Got it! Very good. Did you come up with this on your own?

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I saw this posted elsewhere about a month ago.. It's a good one. :icon_thumleft:

By the way, I didn't see any birthday candles in it either :tongue3: Happy B-Day

OP
OP
savant365

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

spartacus53 said:
I saw this posted elsewhere about a month ago.. It's a good one. :icon_thumleft:

By the way, I didn't see any birthday candles in it either :tongue3: Happy B-Day

Thanks and no I didn't come up with it, I found this on line and thought it was pretty cool. It stumped me for about an hour so I thought I would share my frustration :tongue3: I'll post the answer tomorrow and give folks a chance to figure it out.

Charlie

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

savant365 said:
Thanks and no I didn't come up with it, I found this on line and thought it was pretty cool. It stumped me for about an hour so I thought I would share my frustration :tongue3: I'll post the answer tomorrow and give folks a chance to figure it out.

Charlie

I remember I had to wait for the answer when I first saw it too. The only reason I had to wait was because my thinking cap was out getting dried cleaned. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread