Happy man

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
My gosh...if'n they made them rubber thingies legal...you'd would'n be here....hmmmmmm

Always thought there were to keep the back seats of the cars from looking like a glazed donut...
Daddy always told me that the best part of me ran down my Momma's leg during conception .
If this gets post gets deleted as being inappropriate , I understand :tongue3:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: I tell my sons they were their dad's little shot in the dark!!!!! :icon_thumright: :laughing9:

There was one time I gave my youngest son a condom when he was almost 18, he is a huge flirt, and loves the girls! Anyway, he stuck it in his pocket, and forgot about it, his stepmom found it one day when doing his laundry, and had a cow....big time!!!! Well, she found out I had given it to him, called me and tried to raise H^%l with me, and I told her he is my son, and I don't want to be a grandma just yet. I finally calmed her down, and later that year, he had a girlfreind, and guess what? Yep. Thank God for raincoats, cause they broke up soon afterwards. :wink: Red

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Just remember this thread if your ever out shooting the rapids in a inflatable boat on a hot summer day...
Busted rubber can take you out of this world too!

S

stefen

A neighbor came home to find the teenage baby sitter being pounded on their couch...

Separating the teen, the boyfriend said that they were having safe sex...he was using a sandwich baggy :tongue3:

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
stefen said:
A neighbor came home to find the teenage baby sitter being pounded on their couch...

Separating the teen, the boyfriend said that they were having safe sex...he was using a sandwich baggy :tongue3:

Ha.. The fool.. That's nowheres as safe as two layers of Saranwrap and a drop of baby oil.. It repels them ya know!

S

stefen

About as safe as the Catholic Contraceptive...having the gal hold 2 St. Joesph aspirans between her knees and pray :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread