live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.

Police say Korkuc told them he did it because Navarro was ill-tempered. Korkuc was charged with cruelty and released; his phone number isn't listed.

Police say he told them he was going to cook Navarro. Korkuc also told officers a number of things that didn't make sense, including that his neutered male cat was pregnant.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie..._CAT?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

maybe he was making a special Sauce for his EX

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Re: live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.

Jeff,

Shouldn't this be in everything else in the "whats for dinner" thread? :nono:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

I must add that it was a very cruel and horrible thing for him to do.

S

Smee

WindHarvester said:
I must add that it was a very cruel and horrible thing for him to do.

Must have been, otherwise his owner wouldn't have decided to cook him.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maybe he was told to bring Kat-sup Home

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think I posted this once, but it's been a looong time ago. When I was a uniform patrol supervisor on the PD a neighborhood reported several cats missing. One of the guys caught a guy catnapping a big furry feline and stopped him. I heard him call for help on the radio and was close by. When I arrived the officer had the guy handcuffed by one arm and the guy was trying to escape and was beating the officer with the cat with his loose arm! Round and round they went! The guy was holding the cat by the hind legs and every time the guy hit the officer he got scratched and bitten by the cat! Luckily when I rolled up the guy let the cat go and gave up without further struggling. I got to laughing so hard I couldn't have helped much anyway. The guy was from an oriental country where cat was a delicacy and he was cleaning out the neighborhood for supper! The officer who caught him got no end to the ribbing with things like,"Did you arrest him for assualt with a deadly cat"? And there was several inquiries using the vernacular term for a female part also. They still kid him about it when the old timers have a dinner. You just never know what weird things happen in real life. Monty

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My cat asked me to post this.

Attachments

• Z not amused.JPG
    Z not amused.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 137

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO

A couple years ago i caught someone in my front yard trying to catch my orange cat "Fuzzy" ( he is my fattest one of the 3 cats i have) , i looked out the window after i heard some stuff being knocked around and saw this oriental man with flip flops chasing my cat , i ran outside and asked him why he was chasing the cat and he responded " its my cat , he escape from cage this morning " , i told him it was my cat and that he had 3 seconds to get out of my property , he started getting cranky and started yelling at me in some languange i don't understand so i walked into my garage and the idiot walks right behind me so i pulled out my bouble barrel on his face and told him that now he had only half a second to get out of my property before buckshot started flying his way , i have never seen anyone run that fast with flipflops :laughing9: :laughing9: , I guess he dint learn his lesson because i still see him once in a while in his van creeping around the streets and alleys and i always call the cops on him when i see his van .

Yeah this tread defineltly belong somewhere else besides comedy central...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread