Dont trust Foghorn J. Leghorn

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Don't trust Foghorn J. Leghorn

I watched his cartoon about babysitting Miss Prissy's son , Egghead Jr. , just a couple of days before I went pilfering in a neighbor's dirt floor shed .
The one where they play 'hide and seek'. You can view it on YouTube if you are unsophisticated .
A very 'unworldly' 9yr old and found a long handled shovel sunk in the dirt with the handle against
the wall ....... Inspiration ! I'll jump on that with both feet and pull back on the handle with both hands and 'sproing' myself up a rooster , just like the cartoon .
The jumpin part worked ........
When I landed on that broken shovel that was just leaned against the shed wall it reacted just like a
stepped on rake . The handle whapped me between the eyes .
When I came to I had a new lump on my forehead , a broken nose , mashed lips , and a few loose
teeth . Not to mention all the blood and a profound disillusionment of the wisdom imparted by cartoon characters .

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Don't trust Foghorn J. Leghorn

:laughing7:

We used to have a guy working for us that would just catch your eye before doing something really wrong. He did these dumb things like you would see in a pre-nanny state cartoon, it was great. :laughing9: :laughing9: He only wound up going to the emergency room once while at work. :D

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

After reading this story my son in law commented that I had failed to do the math properly :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They should put warning captions on those cartoons for adults. :laughing7: Remember, never attempt a trick you see on cartoons, those guys are professionals and have been doing those tricks for years. Have you ever seen that same cartoon again later? If so, you will notice they still won't miss the trick :icon_thumleft:

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
After reading this story my son in law commented that I had failed to do the math properly :laughing7:

You ain't never been right in the head anyways :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

only in toonland can one do that and not get hurt and then only if your a toon! ---are you a TOON?

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

ivan salis said:
only in toonland can one do that and not get hurt and then only if your a toon! ---are you a TOON?
At times I think so .... A LOONEY TOON . :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread