A very good explanation

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive
young woman,

And she was somewhat upset. "You are a disrespectful Pig!" she cried.."How dare you do this to me-a
faithful wife, the mother of your children!" I'm leaving you...I want a divorce right away!"

To which the husband replied, "Hang on just a minute love, so I can at least tell you what happened."

"Fine, go ahead," she sobbed, "But they'll be the last words you'll say to me!""

So, the husband began, "Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked
me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.

"I noticed she looked very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for
three days. So in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you
last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured
them in moments.

Since she needed a good cleanup, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes
were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Then she needed clothes, so I gave her the designer
jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't wear because they are too tight.

I also gave her your underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't
have good taste. I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just
to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at that expensive boutique and don't wear
because someone at work has a pair just like them."

The husband took a quick breath and continued, "She was so grateful for my understanding and help
that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said,

"Please... Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions